Mode Parties LTD runs a strict privacy rule for both itself and its users at no time will we pass on your details onto any third parties. Any information provided to Mode Parties LTD will be kept and used by Mode Parties LTD only.
If any information is found to be used unlawfully we will push for that individual or company to be dealt with in the appropriate manner.
A deposit of 25% (or 50% depending on venue) of the total package price is required to secure the booking. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of you wishing to cancel the booking.
The balance of your booking must be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. Once the final payment has been made again this will be non-refundable in the event you wish to cancel the booking.
Bookings made less than 4 weeks before the date of arrival are required to pay in full at the time of booking.
If the balance is not paid by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
Special Offers or Price Changes
Our suppliers reserve the right to release special offers or reductions in their prices at short notice for limited periods depending on their production for a given time frame. If your confirmed booking falls during one of these special offers then Love Banus can’t be held responsible for the price difference and is not liable for the difference in price.
Cancellations / Amendments by you
It is possible to change the numbers of your group and in some cases the dates of arrival provided that the person who originally booked the package gives notification to us in writing.
All amendments are subject to availability and we may not always be able to fulfill your request.
Any cancellations prior to the payment of the final balance will result in a loss of the deposit for each person cancelled.
Any cancellations made after the settlement of the final balance will result in the loss of all monies paid.
In the event of other amendments, any costs incurred are the liability of the client.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us and Our Partners/Suppliers
Occasionally we have to make changes or corrections to our website or other media, this can result in a change of an existing confirmed booking or in extreme instances a cancellation. Whilst we always endeavor to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so.
Most changes are minor but occasionally, we have to make a significant change, that is one that affects the duration of the holiday or the accommodation available. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
The site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute, display, modify, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from Mode Parties LTD unless written permission has been explicitly granted by Mode Parties LTD.
Any images and text on this website are the property of Mode Parties LTD. Any usage of these must be at the permission of us.
Guest List Policy.
Here at Mode Parties we have a strict guest list policy, this is simply to ensure that our parties stay at a high level and that we all have a great night out.
1. Be sure to send in you guestlists within good time (by 7pm lastest on the night), as we must have time to process all names to each club.
2. All clubs reserve the right for admission, guest list does NOT gaurantee entry.
3. We strongly advise to arrive early, courtesy, smart or trendy dress and female or mixed groups.
4. ID may be required at our events.
5. A maximum of two venues on any one night can be applied for.
6. A confirmation e-mail of your request will be sent within 6hrs (normally quicker)
7. To limit abuse: 3 no shows and your guest list requests will be blocked.
8. Please respond to any “feedback requests” that you may receive.
9. Please leave alternative emails or a mobile phone number so we can text you in case of late requests
10. Once received your request will be added to our systems which will result in you receiving emails from us. Ifyou wish not to receive these please use the unsubscribe link in the email.